Monday, May 14, 2012

Just Another Manic Monday...

Hey guys and gals!

I have been looking forward to this week like you can't believe.  This Thursday I'm off on a little vacation!  Just some relaxation and a chance to catch up on my reading, but it should be just lovely.  (Don't worry- it won't interfere with the delivery of your stamps!)

Also, I will be announcing the first MayzyArt Challenge this Saturday!  I'm so excited and I know my DT is, too!  I hope you'll all be participating!

First off today I have a pretty get well card from Maggie's Cat House.  I like how it looks just a little bit washed out, just like poor Xandra!  I know I'd feel better getting a card like this, if I were feeling icky!

Because we can never get enough of the lovely Xandra, next there's a pretty card from Amy over at Paper Craft Planet.  You can't go wrong with sparkly, right?

Lastly, a really fun card from Copicaddicted.  Isn't the bit of flowers and feathers a great touch?  And such a perfect sentiment for Molly and BooBoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment